19324659If you are a former Shepherd student and you desire to be readmitted, contact the Admission Office to begin the process. You will be expected to pay any outstanding debt to the university in full. Depending upon how long you have been away from Shepherd University and your status when you left, you may be required to provide new references or other elements of the Application Package. You may also be asked to meet with the Academic Dean, the Dean of Students Affairs, or other university officials.
If you are readmitted, we may ask you to attend certain portions of the New Student Orientation.
If you have been gone from Shepherd for one or more semesters, you will return under the curriculum and graduation requirements of the most recent catalog. This policy may also apply to students who do not maintain full-time enrollment (less than 12 semester hours per term for undergraduates, or nine semester hours per term for graduate students).