Shepherd University does not operate a dormitory or other housing facility, but will assist students in locating adequate housing near the campus. Some students find housing in a local residence hotel; others share an apartment, or rent a room from members of a local church.
Shepherd University does not support and/or sponsor any of the following apartments. The following information is just for convenience.
1. SOUTH GLEN POINTE APARTMENT HOMES
- Address: 3427 Fletcher Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90065 (Tel) 323.255.3214 Ms. Caroline
- Within 5 minutes of walking distance from our campus. Recently finished remodeling and very decent.
- Two Bed & Two Bath: $1,250/monthly + Utility ($100) + Security Deposit $700
- One Bed & One Bath: $995/Monthly +Utility($100) + Security Deposit $500
- Application Fee: $25
- On-Site Laundry
- One Bed can accommodate up to 3 people, and Two Bed up to 5.
- Can be leased to the students those who hold the valid I-20 Form without Credit Check-up.
2. William Carey International University Properties
- Address: 1539 East Howard Street, Pasadena, CA 91104
- Office: Laura Figueroa (626) 398-2415, Office Hours: M~F :8am~8pm / Sat 9am-6pm
- Website: http://www.wciuproperties.com Email: email@example.com
- Facilities for the sports activities including tennis and basketball, and the dorm is under up-grade.
- Rooms vary from Double Room for 2 people.
- Two story dorm holds 192 beds total (capacity: 192people).
- School cafeteria can serve up to 250people concurrently.
- One Suit is composed of 4 rooms and each suit shares two bathrooms and two shower booths.
- Full current fee is $450/month per person (Double Room)
- Standard and flexible meal plans including weekends are available, or each meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) can be purchased with $5.
- Hot meal is provided for breakfast instead of Continental breakfast.
- Other facilities: Recreation Room, North Lounge, Prayer Rooms, Community Kitchen, Laundry Room, vending machines, Video Library, Weight Training Room, parking, etc.
3. The Esquire